Hi there! I’m Kim, your trainer for this course. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
Before deciding on a purchase, 53% of B2B buyers follow social discussions about vendors they are considering.  In 2018, new data privacy regulations go into effect across Europe making it more challenging to conduct email campaigns. Social media is becoming an ever more important marketing channel – both as a brand’s calling card, and as an important source of referral traffic. Creative campaigns and captivating content shared on social can boost your brand’s reputation exponentially.
Channels constantly evolve, grow, or perish, while new technologies open doors to more complex marketing strategies. If you’re managing social media accounts for your brand, it’s never been more important to stay on top of social media trends.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- All about the latest social media trends
- How to make the most of the business features of social channels
- How to make the most of existing content in a multi-channel environment
- How to optimize and customize brand messages for different platforms
- How to better create and use multimedia content
- How to use social media to boost your SEO
- How to use hashtags and optimized headlines to increase engagement
- How to set and track goals and conversions in Google Analytics
In this workshop, you’ll practice:
- How to build effective social media teams
- How to make the most of tools, such as an editorial calendar and automated tools
- How to make a single campaign suit multiple social media channels and reach several target audiences
Format: Interactive Workshop
Target Audience: Employees who work in communications and/or marketing teams and who manage corporate accounts
Duration of training: 4 hrs
Minimum number of attendees: 4
Maximum number of attendees: 20
Setting: Classroom, virtual
Advanced preparations for attendees: Laptop
Required equipment: Laptop, if classroom: projector, clicker/laser pointer
Post-training materials: PDF of slides
For the price of this training or to get more information, please contact us and we will get back to you swiftly!