Hi there! I’m Kim, your trainer for this course. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
Content marketing and Inbound marketing are all about creating content your audiences will love, and sharing that content in the right place at the right time. To be able to create highly targeted content tailored to specific needs, behaviors, and concerns, you must first map out your target audiences, and then narrow them down into a handful of specific buyer personas, semi-fictional, generalized representations of your ideal customers.
In this interactive workshop, we’ll map target audiences using a combination of the Influencer model and the Favorability model, followed by a deep-dive into the chosen buyer personas.
In this workshop, you’ll:
- Structure and prioritize your target audiences
- Select the right profiles for buyer personas
- Delve deep into the identifying qualities, behaviors, objections and motivations of your buyer personas
- Craft unique messages for your chosen personas
- Learn how to use this information to develop targeted marketing campaign
Type: Interactive Workshop
Target Audience: Anyone working in marketing or communications
Duration of training: 4hrs
Minimum number of attendees: 2
Maximum number of attendees: 10
Advanced preparations for attendees: None
Required equipment: Flipchart and markers, post-its and pens
Post-training materials? The minutes and results of the workshop
*For the price of this training or to get more information, please contact us and we will get back to you swiftly!