Entrada – Digital Marketing Strategy & Execution
Entrada Group is a manufacturing shelter services provider in Mexico. It supports Tier 2 and 3 suppliers in starting-up and running manufacturing operations offshore in Mexico, to cost effectively serve the North American market. It can take up to one year for Entrada Group to nurture a lead acquisition to the point in which they become a customer. However, once they are a client, they remain for years or even decades. This long lead time and the specificity of Entrada’s service means that Entrada needs to maintain a steady flow of new leads. In addition to acquiring them through events, the company has placed a strong focus on digital marketing.
Client Name :
Type of Industry :
For all strategic initiatives, Mach Media implements the IMAP steps to find a solution for our clients’ challenges.
Mach Media was able to employ the following solutions to address the problem:
- Creation of a content sitemap for website and intranet to identify outdated or new content
- Wireframing over 25 different template pages
Below is an example and not exhaustive
- The strategy designed for Entrada is in fact multichannel, ensuring a strong mix of online and offline communications with qualified leads. Focus is on relevance and quality of content
- As part of the digital strategy, we have developed (and maintain) a robust resource center (http://www.entradagroup.com/resources/) of blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, videos and podcasts, which are repurposed in social media and in an opt-in quarterly newsletter that focuses on Manufacturing in Mexico
- We host a monthly webinar on Mexico Manufacturing
- We manage all of Entrada’s Social Media Accounts
- We coordinate with Entrada’s telemarketing and sales teams in order to ensure a smooth flow between online and offline initiatives, and the integration of marketing & sales reporting in SalesForce
- We manage and report all analytics: website, newsletters and webinars
- We are currently in the process of re-developing their website