We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy looking to add the right experienced Graphic Designers to our team of trusted regular freelance partners.
For practical reasons, our designer-partners are preferably based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either in Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from designers from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
You will work closely together with Mach Media account directors and project teams to bring all kinds of business communications alive across many different types of media.
Your highly creative design skills, excellent attention to detail and a highly professional attitude convey our clients' messages with strong visual impact.
Whether the project is a full-blown web design for a recycling multinational, an extensive PowerPoint template for a financial services company or a brand guide for a recruiting agency, you take charge and stay in control, moving seamlessly from wireframing to supplying pixel-perfect PSD files.
You have experience in projects ranging from creating custom MS Office themes to animated infographic icons and from mood boards (CVI) to an all-encompassing style guides and brand assets.
You can design everything with anything.
Additional capabilities and requirements
- Respect deadlines and work to set budget.
- Think creatively and develop original design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Highly client focused.
- Minimum 3 years’ graphic design experience.
- Up-to-date with industry-leading software, not limited to but including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Highly proficient in all design aspects including print, web and mobile
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus.
- Skills in video editing, html, CSS, PHP, 3D vizualisation, etc.
If you are excited to become a member of our trusted freelancer support team, please send your CV/resume and portfolio to: email@example.com