We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy looking to add the right experienced developers to our team of trusted regular freelance partners.
For practical reasons, our developer-partners are preferably based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either in Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from developers from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
You will work closely together with Mach Media account managers and graphic designers, and our in-house tech team, to bring to life responsive, adaptive and mobile web experiences.
Depending on our needs and your particular profile, you could be responsible for all or some of the following: functional analysis, creating wireframes (in static or interactive prototype form), modifying code and deploying web applications and websites. Whatever you develop, you test vigorously to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
You have a strong knowledge of the latest best practices in web design and functionality and can work according to client specifications, keeping a clear navigation in mind. You have an excellent eye and a highly professional attitude.
Whether the project is creating an entire website from scratch, adapting an existing website, testing and identifying technical problems or making a platform SEO-friendly, you take charge and stay in control right up until project signoff.
Additional capabilities and requirements
- Respect deadlines and work to set budget.
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
- Expertise and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Wireframing.
- Proficient with SQL and database management.
- Highly client focused.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer.
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus.
- Highly proficient in WordPress or Drupal theme development.
- Experience with WordPress Plugin development.
- Experience with OOP.
If you are excited to become a member of our trusted freelancer support team, please send your CV/resume and portfolio to: email@example.com