Hi there! I’m Taunya, your trainer for this course. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
Two ½-day personal coaching sessions to help executives gain an in depth understanding of all aspects of presenting to any audience. The workshop will cover:
- Who gets it right? Who gets it wrong?
- Live audience presentation techniques
- Speech, attitude, gesture, poise and appearance
- Relaxation & preparation tips
- The PowerPoint booby trap
These individual presentation coaching sessions focus on technique, content and delivery, providing the tools and skills executives needs to make a lasting positive impression.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Make a great impression in 30 secs or less
- Engage your listeners
- Sell your key points
- Paint a picture
- Present aided by a well-crafted PowerPoint deck
- Present well in a variety of additional circumstances
- 2-minute “off the cuff” speech
- Working with teleprompting/cue cards
- Handling a Q&A
In this workshop, you’ll practice:
- Session A:
- Getting to know you – your goals, challenges, physical style & conversational style. Seeing yourself as others see you.
- Examples of other presenters – Good and Bad
- Theory – Great presenting
- Building the message
- Session B:
- Relaxation & preparation Techniques
- Performance – Presenting with PowerPoint, and immediate analysis
- Staying on Message: Managing Q&As, interviews and panel discussion
Format: Interactive Workshop
Target Audience: Executives (through to C-Suite)
Duration of training: Two ½-day sessions
Minimum number of attendees: 1
Maximum number of attendees: 1
Setting: Classroom (Boardroom/Conference Room)
Advanced preparations for attendee: Bring a speech/presentation that has recently been given or is being prepared to be given
Required equipment: Projector and screen, space to perform
Post-training materials: Tip sheets
*For the price of this training or to get more information, please contact us and we will get back to you swiftly!