Join us! Welcome to our company
Are you an experienced, quietly confident, motivated, results-driven marketer with an agency background in Corporate, Business and Internal Communications? Are you able to work independently? Can you attract, cultivate and retain new clients? Can you be entrusted with overseeing clients’ entire communications processes from strategy through to the production and implementation of deliverables, with the support of an Account Manager and creative team?
If so, we would like to talk to you. We are a Europe-based boutique digital communication, marketing, branding and PR agency looking for a dynamic Senior Consultant to help manage and grow our client base.
What We Offer
- An exciting, fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to work on international accounts across many industries
- A desirable office location in the heart of Ghent
- The possibility to work on a self-employed basis or under a full-time contract
What You Will Do
- Develop new business to meet or exceed defined targets
- Know all there is to know about the clients’ businesses, products or services, the markets and their customers
- Assist clients in solving communication, branding or marketing problems
- Write winning proposals and prepare crystal clear project briefs for the designated Mach Media teams
- Act as the clients’ liaison with Mach Media
- Oversee the various production stages every deliverable goes through
- Ensure that deliverables are created on time and on budget
To Deliver, You Need
- Native or advanced proficiency in English, writing and speaking
- 5-10 years of agency experience in corporate branding, internal communications, corporate communications and/or employer branding
- Experience advising and liaising with senior executives (including C-Suite)
- Strong strategic & analytical skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- The confidence to sell and the ability to negotiate and profitably grow client accounts
- The ability to set budgets, manage expectations and deliver results
- Solid leadership, social and interpersonal skills
- A consultancy approach to service delivery
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing and communication channels
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and a fearless approach to new technology
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch and other languages
- Knowledge of enterprise software/platforms such as SAP, SharePoint, CRM systems etc.
If you are excited about this new challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy looking to add the right experienced developers to our team of trusted regular freelance partners.
For practical reasons, our developer-partners are preferably based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either in Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from developers from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
You will work closely together with Mach Media account managers and graphic designers, and our in-house tech team, to bring to life responsive, adaptive and mobile web experiences.
Depending on our needs and your particular profile, you could be responsible for all or some of the following: functional analysis, creating wireframes (in static or interactive prototype form), modifying code and deploying web applications and websites. Whatever you develop, you test vigorously to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
You have a strong knowledge of the latest best practices in web design and functionality and can work according to client specifications, keeping a clear navigation in mind. You have an excellent eye and a highly professional attitude.
Whether the project is creating an entire website from scratch, adapting an existing website, testing and identifying technical problems or making a platform SEO-friendly, you take charge and stay in control right up until project signoff.
Additional capabilities and requirements
- Respect deadlines and work to set budget
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards
- Expertise and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Wireframing
- Proficient with SQL and database management
- Highly client focused
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus
- Highly proficient in WordPress or Drupal theme development
- Experience with WordPress Plugin development
- Experience with OOP
If you are excited to become a member of our trusted freelancer support team, please send your CV/resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Spontaneous Applications Freelancers
We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy. We are always on the lookout for experienced creative freelancers, not limited to but including:
- Graphic designers
- Web designers
- Video editors/producers
- SEO specialists
Our freelance partners are generally based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either near Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from talented people from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
If you are highly client focused, can respect deadlines and work to a set budget, and would like to join our team of exceptional trusted freelance partners, we encourage you to send us your CV/resume and portfolio (where appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org