Join us! Welcome to our company
Are you ready to cultivate, motivate and support a highly creative team for whom being customer-centered, deeply caring, solution-oriented, results-driven and fully accountable reign supreme?
Then you are ready for Mach Media.
Mach Media is the boutique firm of Marketers and Communicators hired by global companies who want to have plug and play access to an expert or team of experts to create and implement inspired Marketing and Corporate Communication strategies.
We are hiring a dynamic European Director to lead our Belgium-based team headquartered in Ghent.
What We Offer
- An exciting, fast-paced environment – no two days are alike!
- The opportunity to work on international accounts across industries, primarily life sciences, chemical, manufacturing and aerospace.
- A desirable office location in the heart of Ghent.
- An attractive salary package.
What You Will Do
- Manage client relationships at a senior level;
- Coach and support colleagues to protect current business and spot/pursue opportunities to develop new business;
- Build and cultivate a high-performing team: recruit and hire talent, mentor and inspire, etc.;
- Promote, understand and encourage Mach Media’s culture and long-term strategy;
- Work together with the Operations Manager to improve operational processes and evaluate team performances;
- Help to ensure profitability and support the Managing Partner in executing Mach Media’s business strategy;
- Stay abreast of market development and trends, and actively network in order to identify potential opportunities for the agency.
To Deliver, You Need:
- Native or advanced proficiency in English, writing and speaking;
- 5-10 years of Senior-level (Director or above) experience in corporate branding, internal communications, corporate communications and/or employer branding;
- Solid leadership, social and interpersonal skills;
- Experience liaising with and advising C-Suite executives;
- Strong strategic & analytical skills;
- Exceptional presentation skills;
- The confidence to sell, and the ability to negotiate and profitably grow client accounts;
- Experience creating and managing budgets, and delivering results;
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, project management tools and social media platforms, plus a fearless approach to new technology.
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch and other languages
If you are excited about this new challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com by January 28th 2019.
We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy looking to add the right experienced developers to our team of trusted regular freelance partners.
For practical reasons, our developer-partners are preferably based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either in Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from developers from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
You will work closely together with Mach Media account managers and graphic designers, and our in-house tech team, to bring to life responsive, adaptive and mobile web experiences.
Depending on our needs and your particular profile, you could be responsible for all or some of the following: functional analysis, creating wireframes (in static or interactive prototype form), modifying code and deploying web applications and websites. Whatever you develop, you test vigorously to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
You have a strong knowledge of the latest best practices in web design and functionality and can work according to client specifications, keeping a clear navigation in mind. You have an excellent eye and a highly professional attitude.
Whether the project is creating an entire website from scratch, adapting an existing website, testing and identifying technical problems or making a platform SEO-friendly, you take charge and stay in control right up until project signoff.
Additional capabilities and requirements
- Respect deadlines and work to set budget
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards
- Expertise and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Wireframing
- Proficient with SQL and database management
- Highly client focused
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus
- Highly proficient in WordPress or Drupal theme development
- Experience with WordPress Plugin development
- Experience with OOP
If you are excited to become a member of our trusted freelancer support team, please send your CV/resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spontaneous Applications Freelancers
We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy. We are always on the lookout for experienced creative freelancers, not limited to but including:
- Graphic designers
- Web designers
- Video editors/producers
- SEO specialists
Our freelance partners are generally based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either near Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from talented people from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
If you are highly client focused, can respect deadlines and work to a set budget, and would like to join our team of exceptional trusted freelance partners, we encourage you to send us your CV/resume and portfolio (where appropriate) to email@example.com