Antwerp International School (AIS) – Website development
Client Name :
Antwerp International School
Type of Industry :
Project: Development new website + development of a new intranet using WordPress
AIS was using FinalSite (Saas) as a CMS (Content Management System) for their external website and intranet. However, this software was outdated and did not allow teachers to customize webpages, in addition to being unresponsive. Withthe rebranding of AIS (50-year anniversary) the need came to use a more advanced CMS which would allow more flexibility and acceptance of end-users.
For all strategic initiatives, Mach Media implements the IMAP steps to find a solution for our clients’ challenges.
Mach Media was able to employ the following solutions to address the problem:
- Creation of a content sitemap for website and intranet to identify outdated or new content
- Wireframing over 25 different template pages
- Defining technical deployment plan for the intranet of the school
- Set-up and development of website and intranet in WordPress 4.8.1
- Support on server configuration (Apache)
- Training of end-users and providing ongoing support