Hi there! I’m Taunya, your trainer for this course. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
The art of storytelling dates back to early man – capturing the attention of audiences by employing conflict, adventure and pathos. This workshop explores why and how to use storytelling as an effective management tool to engage teams.
If your ambition is to rollout a new strategy, embark on a change management initiative or mobilize teams to action, this communication workshop is a must.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- The components of a good story
- How and when strategic storytelling can be effective
- How to crystallize key messages, themes and purpose
In this workshop, you’ll:
- use the dramatic arc of Star Wars to effectively communicate your strategy
- connect with your audience through personal storytelling
- develop an engaging story that underscores your message and motivates audiences to follow your lead and/or example
Format: Interactive Workshop
Target Audience: C-Suite and Managers
Duration of training: 2.5 hours
Minimum number of attendees: 1
Maximum number of attendees: 3 (but in the same dept. or with the same objectives)
Setting: Classroom and/or virtual
Advanced preparations for attendee(s)? An objective (what do we need to communicate/transform into an engaging story)
Required Equipment: Projector & Screen or videoconferencing capability (camera/audio and ability to log into Zoom or the company’s own videoconference solution)
Post-training materials: A draft “strategy story” based on their inputs
For the price of this training or to get more information, please contact us and we will get back to you swiftly!